Building on the mighty FX performance and reliability platform, the FX4 high performance canister filter is a compact ‘little brother’ to the FX6. The FX4 bridges the gap between the Fluval 406 and the FX6 canister filter, making it an ideal choice for aquariums up to 250 US Gal (1000 L)
Key Features :
- Multi-stage filter pumps out 700 gallons (2650 L) of water per hour.
- Smart Pump – with advanced microchip technology continuously monitors and optimizes pump performance.
- Self-starting – just add water, plug in and the Smart Pump will take over. Trapped air is auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Easy water changes eliminate need to carry heavy buckets. Simply attach hosing to output and Smart Pump does the rest.
- Removable, stackable media baskets eliminate water bypass and hold a total of 1 gallon (3.9 L) of media.
- All filter media included – mechanical, chemical and biological.
- Aqua-Stop valves with leak-proof Click-Fit attachment system.
- Valves positioned at convenient 45-degree angle for easy installation and rotation.
- Anti-clog, telescopic strainer ensures continuous water flow.
- Multi-Directional Output nozzles can be fully adjusted to create customized water flows.
- Utility Valve with drain hose for easy maintenance and flushing of canister.
- Rubberized feet to help ensure quiet operation
- Compact 16.5″ tall design – easily fits under most aquariums
- Ribbed hosing
- Rim connectors
- Clips and suction cups
- Inake stem
- Output nozzle
- Lid fasteners
- Filter canister
- Utility valve and hosing
- Drain cap
- Pump unit (motor) and power cord
- Rubber feet
- Media baskets – Including Media
- 1/2 media baskets
- Filter lid and accessories
Other models available:
- Fluval 106, for aquariums up to 100 L
- Fluval 206, for aquariums up to 200 L
- Fluval 306, for aquariums up to 300 L
- Fluval 406, for aquariums up to 400L
- Fluval FX6, for aquariums up to 1500L